Orders within the United States
All orders placed before noon Pacific Time will be shipped free of charge same day via USPS First Class Mail. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. will be sent out the next business day.
Orders to Canada
All Canadian orders placed before noon Pacific Time will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail for $10. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. will be sent out the next business day.
All other international orders placed before noon Pacific Time will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail for $25. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. will be sent out the next business day.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. If you have any issues, please see https://www.usps.com/ship/file-domestic-claims.htm
ADD SHIPPING INSURANCE:
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- Paypal (PayPal Balance, Debit card, Credit card, Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible), PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Extras Card, or PayPal Smart Connect), eCheck (a delayed transfer from your bank account – may result in significantly slower shipping by seller)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
ORDERS SHIP ONCE PAYMENT IS CLEARED
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES POLICY
All sales are final. We do not accept any returns, refunds or exchanges. If by chance something is wrong with your order please contact us immediately via our contact form or by emailing email@example.com
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Phatpins.com Inc. web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Phatpins.com Inc web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Phatpins.com Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Phatpins.com Inc. web site are provided “as is”. Phat Pins makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Phatpins.com Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Phatpins.com Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Phat Pins Internet site, even if Phatpins.com Inc or a Phat Pins authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Phatpins.com Inc. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Phatpins.com Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Phatpins.com Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Phat Pins does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Phatpins.com Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Phat Pins of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Phatpins.com Inc. web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Our Security Policy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.